We’re in between the peak of intense weather seasons of summer and winter. This means it’s the perfect time for you to take your focus off of either heating or cooling and turn your sights on your indoor air quality. If you want to start improving your home’s indoor air quality, then we suggest that you start with an air purifier in Clute, TX.
Air purifiers are one of the best ways to improve your home’s indoor air quality. We’ll get into the various reasons why below. For now, though, we just want you to know that we’re a team that can help you get the best indoor air quality services possible. Getting the right care is just as important as getting the right indoor air quality system. Make sure you’re getting the proper IAQ service below.
Some Signs That You Need Indoor Air Quality Service
Are you wondering if your indoor air quality is good enough as is? Here are some of the signs that you should get your indoor air quality service in better shape:
- You have lots of dust all over your home’s surfaces
- You’re noticing mold and mildew growth anywhere, but especially in areas of your home that you wouldn’t expect it to grow (outside of the bathroom)
- You’re having trouble sleeping or you’ve started to snore although you never have before
- You notice that the distribution of air is uneven throughout your home
- You’re starting to notice that you have cold and allergy symptoms in your home no matter what time of year it is or what’s going on
- Your home’s air is far too dry or far too moist
- Your energy bills seem to rise for no reason at all
- You notice foul odors throughout your home
Make sure that you note these warnings and take them as the sign you need to get proper indoor air quality work.
What Are Air Purifiers?
We like to take a moment to define exactly what an air purifier is. This is because “air purifier” is a blanket term. When we’re talking about air purifiers, we’re talking about ionized air purifiers.
These air purifiers trap contaminants as they pass through the system. They use static electricity to remove the particles that are harming your home from your indoor air. Once they’re stuck on these metal collector plates, they can be removed from the plate and your home. It’s a simple process that will provide you with a significant amount of relief.
How Do They Benefit You?
Are you wondering how an air purifier could benefit you? Here are a few ways:
Eliminating Harmful Chemicals
There are likely VOCs (volatile organic compounds) floating around in your home alongside chemicals like ammonia, chlorine, and other phthalates. These are issues that an air purifier can help you handle.
Neutralizing Unpleasant Odors
We want you to be able to neutralize unpleasant odors in your home. If these scents linger in your home, then an air purifier can help you get rid of them.
Helping You Get Comfortable
The removal of harmful compounds hurting your indoor air quality will help you get comfortable. Eliminating these chemicals will help you heat and cool your home easily and without conflict.
Contact Switzerland Air today to schedule an appointment with our professionals.