Now that spring is here, it’s important to consider your comfort going forward. The days of focusing on your heater are behind you. Right now, we suggest taking a closer look at your indoor air quality and thinking ahead to consider your air conditioning. If you’re considering AC maintenance in Lake Jackson, TX, then rely on our professionals to handle it for you.
Air conditioning maintenance is something that’s necessary if you want an efficient and comfortable home this warm weather season. Trust us when we say our professionals can make it easy for you. Today, we’re going to go through everything you should know regarding maintenance. Let’s get into the basics…
The Benefits of Maintenace
If you talk to any HVAC professional, they’ll tell you how important maintenance is. If you’re wondering why, these are just a few reasons.
- Better Cooling: If you study extensively for a test, it’s likely that you’ll get a better grade. If you train before a marathon, it’s likely that you’ll complete it in a faster time and avoid injury. The same logic applies to your air conditioner. Maintennce gets you better cooling and helps you avoid repair problems.
- A Long Lasting System: You want your air conditioner to last the full 10–15 years it’s expected to. This isn’t going to happen without proper care. This is why you should invest in maintenance every single spring.
- Efficiency: Efficiency is everything when it comes to your HVAC systems. Maintenance improves system efficiency because it’s eliminating minor issues and properly preparing your AC to run. If you want to improve your air conditioner’s efficiency and save yourself money, then we suggest investing in maintenance this season as soon as possible.
Why We Recommend an Early Spring Tune-Up
Of course, we recommend that you get an tune-up for your air conditioner. Our recommendations don’t stop here though. We also recommend that you get your air conditioner tuned-up as soon as possible. We recommend this because it’s the best way to make sure that you avoid future trouble. It’s always best to get these things out of the way as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a great team to maintain, then we recommend our professionals. We know our stuff and we also have a great maintenance program.
Our Maintenance Program
We have a maintenance plan because we understand the importance of maintenance. If you enroll in our maintenance program, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Priority service – if you should need service (even during the hottest summer) you will be placed at the front of the line, ahead of those who do not have maintenance agreements.
- 15% discount on repairs or parts.
- Extended life of your HVAC system.
- Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible.
If you’re interested in enrolling but you have more questions, you can pick up the phone and talk to our professionals. We want to ensure that your heating system is in top working order.
Contact Switzerland Air today to schedule an appointment with our professionals.