Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Meet The Owners
HVAC Maintenance Program
This agreement provides you with a precision tune–up and professional cleaning twice–a–year.
Your heating and air conditioning system represents a major investment. To make sure it stays in great condition we recommend you schedule annual maintenance for your home’s HVAC system components – including the air conditioner, heating system, and indoor air quality components.
If you are ready to sign up for a maintenance plan for your home’s HVAC system, call Switzerland Air today. We can provide a maintenance plan, reducing the cost of energy and the need for repairs.
The Benefits of Preventive Heater and Air Conditioner Maintenance
Your HVAC system runs constantly for nearly all of the year. Over time the systems are put under a lot of stress, where filters can become clogged, electrical connections can loosen, and moving parts can wear. With regular maintenance of your air conditioner and heater, agreement with Switzerland Air will provide the following;
- Priority service – if you should need service (even during the hottest summer) you will be placed at the fornt of the line, ahead of those who do not have maintenance agreements.
- After hour calls – 24–hour service.
- 15% discount on repairs or parts.
- Extended life of your HVAC system.
- Keeps your equipment running as efficiently as possible.
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Experts
Call Switzerland Air today to set up a regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. We can ensure your HVAC system is in top working order and will continue that way for years to come.
© 2013–2018 Switzerland Air. All rights reserved.